June 18th, 2016   decode
Tags: Xiaomi Redmi 3X
Xiaomi introduced Redmi 3s smartphone in China yesterday, today the company has announced the Redmi 3X with similar specifications for the local operator China Unicom. To remind you, the phone has a 5-inch HD screen, is powered by an Octa-Core Snapdragon 430 SoC, has a 13-megapixel rear camera with LED flash, phase-detection auto-focus (PDAF) and a 5-megapixel front-facing camera.
It has full metal magnesium alloy unibody design, fingerprint sensor on the back and packs a 4100mAh battery.
Xiaomi Redmi 3X specifications
- 5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD IPS display
- Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 430 ( 4 x 1.2 GHz Cortex A53 + 4 x 1.5 GHz Cortex A53) 64-bit processor with Adreno 505 GPU
- 2GB LPDDR3 RAM with 32GB internal storage, expandable memory up to 128GB with microSD
- MIUI 7 based on Android
- Hybrid Dual SIM (micro + nano / microSD)
- 13MP rear camera with PDAF, LED Flash, f/2.0 aperture, 1080p video recording
- 5MP front-facing camera, f/2.2 aperture, 1080p video recording
- Dimensions: 139.3 x 69.6 x 8.5mm; Weight: 144g
- Fingerprint sensor
- 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS + GLONASS
- 4000mAh battery / 4100mAh (typical)
The Xiaomi Redmi 3X comes in silver and gold colors and is priced at 899 yuan (US$ 136 / Rs. 9165 approx.).