You are about to visit Secured link
Sony will release the Xperia XZ Premium in Canada soon. The device is already on sale in the US, where it's even received a $100 price cut recently. It will be out up north either on August 15, or in September. Two different reports came out on the matter today, and they don't agree on much. What is clear is that Amazon will be offering the unlocked model, and that we'll have to wait until it becomes available in order to find out how much it will cost. Given that its current price in the US, in unlocked form, is $699.99, that means it could go for CAD 899 - or even CAD 999 if we take into...
OnePlus had been really boasting about the dual-camera featured on the OnePlus 5, even weeks before the phone's launch. It gave many fans some really high expectations, so some were upset by the camera as far as saying that it wasn't worth the hype it got. Some notable mentions of the OnePlus 5's camera are its excellent outdoor shots with "outstanding color and detail". DxO says the OnePlus 5's white balance is often accurate, stable and consistent when shooting outside; details are also well preserved. Meanwhile, shooing high dynamic scenes tents to under expose shadowy...
BlackBerry unveiled the Motion mere hours ago and pointed to the Middle East as its initial market and gave no word on when others join in. But we may have a hint at what the new phone could cost once it comes to Europe, courtesy of Dutch retailer Belsimpel. Expect a price tag of €499 for the Snapdragon 625-powered droid, which is €100 lower than what the Keyone costed at its European debut. Granted, the chipset hasn't improved since so the Motion is sitting lower in the pecking order. Of course this is just a preliminary price and there is no available stock to back it up so you...
Da magazzino HK,Via Italy Express gratis e 15-20 gg lavorativi.
▶Link di prodotto
- The electric scooter comes with a dual-brake system. The front wheel has E-ABS anti-lock system, while the rear wheel uses mechanical disk brake. The braking distance can be shortened to 4 meters, making your riding much safer
- Powered by 18650 lithium-ion battery pack with a battery capacity of 280Wh and offering an overlong cruising distance of 30km
- It adopts intelligent BMS battery management system. You can know the battery conditions through the APP downloaded in your mobile phone
- 6 protection functions: short-circuit protection, over-current protection, overcharge protection, over-discharge protection, low-voltage protection, and temperature anomaly protection
- Kinetic energy recovery system. The electric scooter has a kinetic energy recovery system that converts kinetic energy into electric energy and offers a better battery life
- Smart APP. It can track your cycling habits, riding speed, battery life, etc.
- There are 4 LED lights displaying the battery capacity, which is easy to know the power quantity
- 3 seconds quick folding design, stable and convenient
- Model: M365
- Material: aircraft-grade aluminum alloy
- Wheel size: 8.5 inch inflatable tire
- Motor size: 6.7 inch
- Maximum torque: 16N.m
- Maximum speed: 25km/h ( common mode ), 18km/h ( energy-saving mode )
- Cruising distance: 30km
- Braking system: front E-ABS anti-lock system, rear mechanical disk brake
- Rated motor power: 250W
- Maximum motor power: 500W
- Battery pack power: 280Wh
- Climbing gradient: approx 14 degree
- Waterproof grade: IP54
- Pedal ground clearance: 87.5mm
- Max load: 100kg
- Charger rated power: 71W
- Charger input voltage: 100 - 240V, 50 / 60Hz
- Battery limited voltage: 42V
- Charging time: 5.5 hours
- Standard power consumption: 1.1kWh per 100km
- Unfolding size: 108 x 43 x 114cm
- Folding size: 108 x 43 x 49cm
- Net weight: 12.5kg
While we already know that Asus is gearing up to launch as many as six new Zenfone 4 series smartphones, we now have the launch related information for their European launch. The Taiwanese company has started sending out press invites for an event that will be held on September 21 in Rome. I think we have a launch date for ASUS' #ZenFone4 line in Europe. (pic from press 'save the date') pic.twitter.com/Up09gAhIew— Roland Quandt (@rquandt) June 28, 2017 The invite image doesn't explicitly reveal the name of the product, but such an event clearly points to a major release. Also,...