You are about to visit Secured link
▶Link di prodotto
ILIFE V5 Pro Intelligent Robotic Vacuum Cleaner is an essential household cleaning machine. With Intelligent Anti-collision System Sensor, it can intelligent to prevent the collision and protects furniture from damage. 850pa Super Suction can help you save more energy and time. Powerful intelligent cleaning, wet and dry cleaning and multi cleaning modes for your free choice. Large coverage size can be up to 150 - 180 square centimeters, a good household helper. Less than 50db low noise mute will give you a quiet room. Easily deal with all kinds of environment. Suitable for floor, cement, ceramic tile, wooden floor, undercoat carpet, etc. You deserve to own it.
• Automatic Cleaning for home and office, large area available up to 150 - 180 square meters
• 2 in 1 Dry and Wet Sweeping Cleaning Modes, it can meet your different needs, you can choose the dry or wet mop
• Anti-collision System: It can better protect the furniture
• Intelligent Drop Avoidance Induction: IR sensors at the bottom detect the high gap, avoid the dropping, it will avoid the obstacles and change direction automatically by inductor
• Daily / Schedule Cleaning Plan Available: Set the start time, and make the cleaning daily at the fixed time even you are not in office or in home
• OBS Sensors, 1 set wall sensor, 5 IR receivers on the body make this robot vacuum cleaner recognize the barrier and avoid being collided
• Timing Function: You can set up time to clean the room
• 0.3L Water Tank Capacity Design: Using of self-help ooze water design, it can be continuously works 120 - 150min
• 7mm Slim Design enable this cleaner working in the narrow space, it is possible to clean the bottom of furniture and corner
• Less Than 50db Low Noise Design: Easy to help you solve the noisy problem
• 850pa Strong Suction: Easy adsorption dust, hair, paper, reduce the pollution of PM2.5
• IR Remote Control with LCD display for easy operation
• LCD Touch Control easy to see and use even in the dark night
• LED Indicators on product showing the working status
• Three Cleaning Modes: Automatic clean, spot clean, edge Clean
• Two Charging Modes: Automatic charge, manual charge
• Multi Cleaning Modes: Automatic cleaning, border cleaning, fixed-point function cleaning, make an appointment cleaning and mop the floor
• Suitable for floor, cement, ceramic tile, wooden floor, undercoat carpet, etc.
• Easily deal with all kinds of environment
b>Note: V5 Pro is the same product as V5S.
• Product weight: 2.050 kg
• Package weight: 4.360 kg
• Product dimension: 30 x 30 x 7 cm / 11.79 x 11.79 x 2.751 inches
• Package dimension: 45 x 40 x 15 cm / 17.685 x 15.72 x 5.895 inches
The budget Motorola devices don't usually get the much-needed updates as fast as they should so when an OTA pops up on a Moto device, users rejoice. The latest device to get the Android 8.1 Oreo is the Moto G5S Plus but don't get too excited, though, as the OEM is currently running a soak test in some countries. And apparently, the update will skip over the Android 8.0 Oreo. Reportedly, the first country to get the update is Brazil shortly followed by some parts of Europe and India. The OTA itself is pretty hefty - about 1.2GB so we expect plenty of changes under the hood. Just make...
Last year was the first time that Amazon held Prime Day deals. Today's deals kicked off tonight, July 10 at 9PM Eastern Time (6PM Pacific Time) and will last 30 hours. If you've been meaning to do some Amazon shopping, you could some a few bucks by finding something in the process. Amazon doesn't usually discount its own products. In fact, the only times we can truly count on Amazon discounting its Echo, Kindle reader, and Fire tablet products is during Prime Day and Black Friday weekend (Fire TV products aren't discounted right now). Currently, a 2nd gen Echo Dot can be purchased for...
vivo's APEX concept has just turned into a real commercially-ready smartphone - two of those, in fact. The more premium model is called NEX S and offers flagship internals and several unique features. The NEX S achieves an impressive 91.24% screen-to-body ratio by letting go of the notch and having a minimal chin on the bottom. They call it Ultra FullView Display and uses a 6.59-inch Super AMOLED panel with FHD+ (2316 x 1080px) resolution and a unique 19.3:9 ratio. More importantly, the display incorporates the cool in-display tech that we saw in the concept and the X21 UD. And...
"Our vision has always been to create an iPhone that is entirely screen" says Apple about the iPhone X. An admirable goal, though Apple is hardly a pioneer here - Sharp went "bezel-less" years ago, Xiaomi pushed the concept into the public consciousness. Still, you can't deny the X is a massive improvement over all iPhones dating back to the original. We decided to measure Apple's achievement - how thin are those bezels? Is it a huge improvement over the iPhone 8 Plus? Obviously yes for the top and bottom bezels, but we think those are of secondary importance. It's the side bezels...