You are about to visit Secured link

Samsung rumored to be developing a gaming phone

For a even though now, alternative manufacturers have been venturing into the manufacture of gaming phones. In 2011 Sony Ericsson launched the Xperia Play what was one of the initial gaming phones even though in late 2017 Razer the gaming equipment company launched the Razer cameraphone. This year Xiaomi launched the Black Shark gaming phone and Nubia moreover arrived with Red Magic gaming phone. There are indications that additional OEMs are planning to do exactly, with particular reference to Huawei and Samsung. To this close, rumour has it that South Korean giant Samsung the is working on its own gaming smartphone. The rumor came to limelight just week ago when the tipster with the username “MMDDJ_” on twitter posted that Samsung is working on a phone what is particularly designed for gaming. In past time, the source has usually hinted and is usually correct on gadget Samsung would be launching. Although the tipster didn’t tell the specifications of the device, if very, Samsung is working on one, in the nearest future we would get to know about its specification. Samsung rumored to be developing a gaming smartphone It must be reported that recently, Samsung smartphone chief DJ Koh specify that the Galaxy Note 9 would arrive with an S Pen which is expected to enjoy a whole ton of function whenever it arrives to playing of games in the smartphone. The Samsung Galaxy Note 9 would be announced on August 9 and far more details about the pen and functionality would be uncovered. (source)

New Huawei P20 and P20 Pro EMUI 9 beta update released

If you are participating in Huawei's beta testing program for EMUI 9 based on Android 9.0 Pie, then you should expect an update pretty soon. The software version is B47 9.0.0.47 and applies to the Huawei P20 and P20 Pro, The eligible model numbers getting the patch are EML-L09 and EML-L29 for the P20 and CLT-L09 and CLT-L29 for the P20 Pro. There's still no word of what the new beta brings, but these are normally all about bug fixes, stability and performance improvements. Once the software goes in its final stage and gets released to the wider public, you can expect tons of new...



vivo X21 UD international availability begins, first stop is Singapore

The vivo X21 UD went on sale in China back in February and is only now starting its international rollout. The first market to receive the phone with an under the display fingerprint scanner is Singapore. The vivo X21 UD will go on sale through M1, SratHub and other authorized retailers on May 5 for SGD 799 (roughly €500). There's no official word on what other markets the X21 UD will visit and when. Besides of its novel fingerprint tech, the vivo X21 UD packs a 6.28-inch Super AMOLED of 1080x2280px resolution, Snapdragon 660 chipset with up to 6GB of RAM, a dual 12MP+5MP camera...



Apple smashes another fiscal record, reaches 17% increase in revenue

Apple announced its financial results for the quarter between April and June. Cupertino amassed $53.3 billion of revenue, 17% more than the same period last year. This is "the best June quarter ever and our fourth consecutive quarter of double-digit revenue growth," Tim Cook added. All four geographic regions posted revenue growth YoY with international sales accounting for 60% of sales, with the other 40% coming from the domestic US market. Apple sold over 41 million iPhones between April and June, gathering nearly $29.9 billion in revenue, reaching and average retail...



Nokia 9 spotted in the wild

They are among us - no, not aliens, but Nokia 9 prototypes. Someone was spotted in Jakarta testdriving the phone's alleged Dual 13MP camera. You can see the vertically-oriented dual camera on the back. With the LED to the side, it matches the design we saw leaked by a case maker. The front - allegedly sporting a 5.5" OLED screen with a tall 18:9 aspect ratio - is less clear. There have been rumors of rounded sides, but it's hard to tell if that's the case from these images. Spy photos of the Nokia 9 (or perhaps the Nokia 7 Plus) There is a chance that this is a Nokia 7 Plus...