You are about to visit Secured link
At the high-end, Samsung's all about Infinity Displays and small bezels and the 18.5:9 aspect ratio, but the Korean company also churns out quite a few low-end offerings each year. And now we're fast approaching the launch of just such a device: the Galaxy J2 (2018), previously thought to be Galaxy J2 Pro (2017). The handset has received the full leak treatment today, with specs accompanying the press renders you can see below. The Galaxy J2 (2018) will come with a 5" 540x960 Super AMOLED touchscreen, 1.5GB of RAM, and 16GB of expandable storage. It's powered by the Snapdragon 425 chipset,...
Xiaomi launched the Pocophone F1 with customized MIUI 9.6, called MIUI for Poco. The Nova Launcher lookalike brought faster UI animations, cleaner Android look and plenty of standard MIUI features like hiding apps or a quick drawer, sitting left from the Home Screen. Apparently Xiaomi is so proud of its product, it pushed the Poco Launcher to Google Play for all devices. Poco Launcher features The Poco Launcher finally brings an app drawer to the MIUI feeling for a sleeker look of the home screen. There is a search for apps, and they all can be sorted not only by Install...
This is how you do it - ZTE finally revealed the full spec sheet for the Axon 7s and it's even better than we expected. We knew of the upgrade to Snapdragon 821, but the dual camera on the back was a surprise. The 20MP camera sensor is still on board (1.25µm pixels), but is now joined by a 12MP Sony IMX368 sensor (1µm). It seems that both have a bright f/1.8 aperture, phase detection autofocus and 4K video recording. The front camera hasn't changed (8MP). Besides the slightly faster chipset, the ZTE Axon 7s also gets more RAM than its predecessor - 6GB. It's not quite clear if there...
It's been around a couple of hours since we showed you the latest leaked things about the Samsung Galaxy S8 and S8+. We're talking about pictures showing their batteries, of course. And now it's time to move on to the next leak, because the deluge of information, images, and videos in some way related to Samsung's next flagships just won't end. So, on this installment of LeaksArena, we have a couple of hands-on shots depicting the Orchid Grey color version of the Galaxy S8+. Here they are for your viewing pleasure, though be advised that the handset in question could use the touch of a...
▶Link di prodotto
- The electric scooter comes with a dual-brake system. The front wheel has E-ABS anti-lock system, while the rear wheel uses mechanical disk brake. The braking distance can be shortened to 4 meters, making your riding much safer
- Powered by 18650 lithium-ion battery pack with a battery capacity of 280Wh and offering an overlong cruising distance of 30km
- It adopts intelligent BMS battery management system. You can know the battery conditions through the APP downloaded in your mobile phone
- 6 protection functions: short-circuit protection, over-current protection, overcharge protection, over-discharge protection, low-voltage protection, and temperature anomaly protection
- Kinetic energy recovery system. The electric scooter has a kinetic energy recovery system that converts kinetic energy into electric energy and offers a better battery life
- Smart APP. It can track your cycling habits, riding speed, battery life, etc.
- There are 4 LED lights displaying the battery capacity, which is easy to know the power quantity
- 3 seconds quick folding design, stable and convenient
- Model: M365
- Material: aircraft-grade aluminum alloy
- Wheel size: 8.5 inch inflatable tire
- Motor size: 6.7 inch
- Maximum torque: 16N.m
- Maximum speed: 25km/h ( common mode ), 18km/h ( energy-saving mode )
- Cruising distance: 30km
- Braking system: front E-ABS anti-lock system, rear mechanical disk brake
- Rated motor power: 250W
- Maximum motor power: 500W
- Battery pack power: 280Wh
- Climbing gradient: approx 14 degree
- Waterproof grade: IP54
- Pedal ground clearance: 87.5mm
- Max load: 100kg
- Charger rated power: 71W
- Charger input voltage: 100 - 240V, 50 / 60Hz
- Battery limited voltage: 42V
- Charging time: 5.5 hours
- Standard power consumption: 1.1kWh per 100km
- Unfolding size: 108 x 43 x 114cm
- Folding size: 108 x 43 x 49cm
- Net weight: 12.5kg