Fresh imaging solutions provider Gudsen Tech has launched the MOZA AirCross 2 camera gimbal. The new gimbal is the second-generation model in the MOZA AirCross series. It comes with number of enhancements what bring ease to professional cinematic video recording capture.MOZA AirCross 2
MOZA AirCross 2 is developed using magnesium-alloy integrated tech which makes it possible for it to provide robust overall performance thanks to its light 950g (2 lbs) weight. Thus, the camera could be used to reach seamless cinematic images with one hand.
The gimbal comes with a greater digital camera mounting space what makes it compatible with a wide range of cameras and lens. The advanced software technology allows you to set up the roll arm of MOZA AirCross 2 at either side, allowing the digital camera to be mounted from the left or right side, which helps to replace the center of gravity of the bearing and making balancing easier. The gimbal equally comes with a great motor with a maximum 3.2kg (7 lbs) payload ability. Hence, it could carry most mirrorless and DSLR digital cameras on the market.
There is a big 3000mAh high-capacity battery crammed into the handle which gives up to 12 hrs of battery life and it can be wholy charged in only 1.5 hrs with an 18W quick charger. The battery features its own USB charging interface and can be charged by the external power deliver. Simple and handy, it could be utilized anytime, anywhere. 3 Multi-CAN outputs with a 7.8V power provide could provide power to cameras and additional accessories.MOZA AirCross 2 gimbal
Right here is a summary of few of the MOZA AirCross 2 key selling points;
1. 3.2kg payload with an only 950g gimbal weight body.
2. 12hours battery life, and fast charging in only 1.5hrs
3. Could supply power to cameras and other accessories.
3. Allowing the camera to be mounted from the left or right side
4. Inception Mode 3.0: automatic rotation, speed adjustment, and angle control
5. FPV Mode to achieve full-range 360° synchronous movement.
6. Mimic Motion Control & Object Tracking
7. Quick control for Precision Axis Control
8. Auto-Tuning & Balance Check 2.0
9. Three-axis Lock Design
10. Vertical Mode Backed
11. Supports dual follow focusing system
12. Mixed with Slypod for creative multi-axis digital camera movement
13. Two Colours: White & BlackMOZA AirCross 2
The MOZA AirCross 2 arrives in 2 variants: a Regular version priced at $429 and a Professional kit what has 3 extra items than regular version: Arca-Swiss Quick-release Plate, Phone Holder, and iFocus-M. The professional kit goes for $499. Both versions are available to purchase on Gudsen Technology’s official web.