As you know ZTE is one of the biggest China companies founded 30 years ago dedicated in Mobile phones, smartphones, tablet computers, hardware, software and services to telecommunications service providers and enterprises.
ZTE V5 3 4G is powered by Snapdragon 615 64bit Octa Core and looks very promising. The device has also big 5.5inch, FHD (1920×1080 pixels) Screen and support 2G: GSM 900/1800/1900MHz, 3G: WCDMA 850/900/1900/2100MHz, 4G: FDD-LTE 1800/2100/2600MHz.
The full hardware specification is listed bellow:
- Display: 5.5″ LCD display with 1080p resolution; 401ppi;
- Chipset: Snapdragon 615 64bit Octa Core;
- CPU: ARM Cortex A53 x 4 and 1.0GHz ARM Cortex A53 x 4;
- GPU: Adreno405;
- RAM: 2GB;
- Main camera: 13MP with LED flash, phase detection autofocus;
- Front camera: 5MP, 88 degree wide-angle;
- OS: Nubia UI3.0 (based on Android 5.1);
- Built-in storage: 16GB;
- Network: Quad-band GSM/GPRS/EDGE; UMTS/HSPA+; FDD LTE;
- Connection: Wi-Fi a/b/g/n/ac; WiFi Direct; Bluetooth 4.1;
- USB: micro USB 2.0;
- GPS: GPS with A-GPS and GLONASS;
- Add-ons: FM radio, SD card slot;
- Sensors: Accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, Light sensor, G-sensor, P-sensor, Hall Sensor, Fingerprint;
- Battery: 3000 mAh Li-Po Built-in battery;
The dimensions are are look promising too:
Size: 155.3mm x 77.2mm x 8.55mm; weight: 160g
The design of ZTE V5 3 4G is also nice. The display has really thin bezels as most current smartphones.
On the back we can see the main camera with good quality and 13MP. It has 5 plastic lens and f/2.2 aperture. On the other side we have 5MP, 88 degree wide-angle camera with 3 plastic lens. So it will be great to shot selfies 🙂
Currently the device is offering with only silver color for pre-order. But more colors will be available soon.
Device comes with own Nubia UI3.0 (based on Android 5.1).
Is has 16MB build-in storage that can be expanded trough micro SD card.
Also the dual standby option is provided by two nano SIM cards.
As we can see from the specification the smartphone has multi band support: 2G: GSM 900/1800/1900MHz, 3G: WCDMA 850/900/1900/2100MHz, 4G: FDD-LTE 1800/2100/2600MHz
The other nice thing in ZTE V5 3 4G is the sensors.
We can find plenty on them – Light sensor, G-sensor, P-sensor, Hall Sensor, Proximity sensor, Gyroscope, Electronic Compass, Fingerprint.
In conclusion we can say that this device from ZTE look very promising and we’ll keep you in touch with latest news about it.
- Snapdragon 615 64bit Octa Core;
- plenty of sensors;
- 5MP selfie camera with 88 degree wide-angle;
- Headset is not included;
- No NFC;
- Build-in battery;
As you already guess, you can find this monster from BestGear:
ZTE V5 3 (international edition), 16GB – only for 179.99$ with Coupon code:ZTEV5GB
Again BestGear claims that Italian users with get this device without customs fee and ships with Italy Express.