This device is powered by a 1GHz quad-core MediaTek SoC processor, 1GB of RAM and it comes in two different variants of in-build memory, 8GB/16GB of onboard storage, expandable up to 32GB via microSD also it runs on Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) with Lenovo’s own Vibe UI.
Lenovo Vibe C2 specifications
- 5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD IPS display1 GHz Quad-core MediaTek MT6735P processor with Mali-T720 GPU
- 1GB RAM, 8GB/16GB onboard storage with expandable up to 32GB
- Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) OS with Vibe UI
- Dual micro SIM
- 8MP rear camera with LED Flash, Sony 219, 1/4″ sensor
- 5MP front-facing camera
- 5mm audio jack, FM Radio, 1W speaker, Smart PA with Waves Maxx audio
- Dimensions: 143 x 71.4 x 8.55mm; Weight: 139g
- 4G LTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0 LE, GPS
- 2750mAh battery
This device comes in two different colors Black and White and there no details about the pricing as of now but we expect that this device pricing will be under ₹8,000 Mid-range.